For many years we have worked with scientists in some of the principal UK Research Institutes such as Imperial College, University College London, the Sanger Institute in Cambridge and Experimental Histopathology at the Francis Crick Institute in London.
Toxicological and experimental analysis of mouse tissues is a particular specialty, Prof Stamp having over 30 years’ experience in this area.
In addition to conventional histopathological techniques and histochemistry we can apply immunohistochemistry to murine tissues and cellular preparations and have access to additional techniques such as RNAscope, Laser Capture Microdissection, image analysis and immunofluorescence using a state-of-the-art LED 4 channel IF microscope.
We are also able to extract nucleic acids and proteins from tissues and undertake basic analytical techniques including Western blotting and immunoelectrophoresis.
Research Techniques Provided
- Tissue processing, sectioning, staining and mouse/human immunohistochemistry
- Experimental pathology including DNA/RNA/protein extraction from frozen or FFPE samples.
- Electrophoresis for proteins and nucleic acids.
- Digital slide scanning.
- Morphometric analysis.
- Antibody optimisation for immunohistochemistry
- Laser capture microdissection service
- Mouse necropsy tuition and interpretation
- Mouse histopathology reporting including xenografts
- Cell line and 3D gel block preparation
Monday - Friday: 9.00am - 9.00pm
Saturday: 10.00am - 1.00pm
Sunday & Bank Holidays: Closed